The Micro-Grant Program provides support to professional artists and arts organizations to achieve outcomes that respond to emergent needs; create access for first-time and underserved applicants; contribute to professional practice and development; and advance the professional arts and artistic practices in Saskatchewan.
The deadline for applications is the 1st day of each month. You can start an application on the 10th day of each month preceding the deadline. (e.g.: May 1st deadline, applications accepted as of April 10th.)
Individual artists and artist collaborations
(306) 280-5910 (Saskatoon) or 800-667-7526 (Toll-Free)
Arts organizations and collectives
(306) 220-3793 (Saskatoon) or 800-667-7526 (Toll-Free)
Application and Information
- Professional artists and arts professionals, working independently or collaboratively, who are Saskatchewan residents and Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Professional arts organizations whose centre of operations is in Saskatchewan, with a primary mandate in the arts and working in areas of research, creation, production, presentation, professional development, exhibition, publishing or community engagement.
Please review the Guidelines for more information on eligibility.
- Individual artists and artist collaborations: $1,000
- Arts organizations and collectives: $2,000